Where do you watch television or entertain guests the most? Your living room, right? Specifically, you sit on your couch or sofa and other upholstered furniture. If you have a family room and kids, your kids and their friends probably have snacks with them when they’re playing video games or watching their favorite show. Your furniture gets a lot of use. You might vacuum your sofa and chairs, but how often do you think about upholstery cleaning? That’s why you need to trust the experienced technicians at Mr. Klean Carpet Steamers in Florence, SC.
Your sofas, couches, recliners and other upholstered furniture are popular comfy spaces for all of your family and your pets. Spills, dust, pollen, pet hair, dirt, and germs are all part of life, no matter how much you clean your home. With all the use your furniture gets, having a professional clean your sofas and recliners is essential. At Mr. Klean Carpet Steamers, we care about your furniture and keeping your family and pets healthy by using only kid and pet safe products.
Reasons Your Sofas and Recliners Need Cleaning
- Renew and brighten upholstery: You’ll be amazed at how much brighter and like new having your upholstered furniture cleaned makes your sofas, chairs, and recliners.
- Remove pet hair: Dog and cat hair can accumulate over time and sticks to upholstery. Often just vacuuming can’t remove most of it.
- Get rid of crumbs and dirt: Smaller crumbs get stuck between cracks and in pillow zippers and seams. Dirt becomes embedded in the upholstery over time as well.
- Disinfect upholstery: You might not realize it, but your sofa and recliner can wind up with just as many germs and bacteria as your kitchen or bathroom. However, you probably don’t clean it as often as those rooms.
- Remove allergens and dust: There’s no way to avoid dust and you can’t see most allergens. They’re both just a part of life. But you can remove them with upholstery cleaning.
- Eliminate minor stains and odors: When spots seem to appear on your furniture out of nowhere, or your furniture doesn’t smell fresh anymore, it’s time to have your upholstery cleaned.
When your furniture starts to look dull and dingy or your sofa smells stale, it’s time to call Mr. Klean Carpet Steamers. We do more than just clean carpets. We’ll make sure your couches, recliners and other upholstered furniture look just as good as the day you bought them. So don’t throw your furniture away just because it looks faded, call us today.